Black Dragons HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the HQ of the Black Dragons. Where you will get missions to do in games or in RPG forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first subject

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board’s appearance ?
You can modify your board’s appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.
Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.aforumfree.com
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:41 am

I'm liking this.... alllllllll ready... :-D lol!

HTML WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:05 pm

I know! You can thank Jeremy for that Razz He's useful at finding things on the internet. I was just happy to find a forum that actually allows HTML. It's almost the same as atfreeforum in every way...but the admin page layout is way different (but still easy), and...you can use HTML!!!

WHOO FOR FONT AND EFFECTS AND COLORS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:07 pm

its exactly like atfreeforum, just you can do more!!!!

More smileys, html, more things you can do... and it seems easier, in the layouts/ admin panel, it basicaly throws everything at you in a "organized-chaos" manner

I'm loving it. So I still am wondering what I should make this site for... Role playing? or just something to talk in..... but it wouldnt be the same if it wasnt rp.... well any ideas?
Back to top Go down
kazaro

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:24 pm

i live....do i still know my html....
Back to top Go down
kazaro

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:24 pm

wooo i do remeber...
Back to top Go down
kazaro

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:27 pm

ohhhhh im going down
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 7:19 pm

wow your not lame or anything Razz

Well hows life peeps?
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 3:00 am

L1fe b gud h0mes. afro

Uh...yeah...so for the site I say we make it RP. As for what to do...uhh...I suppose we could restart (or pick-up) one of the old sites where they left off. DBZ/Ninja could be like it was before with HTML! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 am

yes that sounds about right, good we shall bring back the old sites. So BWe, why didnt you call me? to hang out sat?
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 1:26 pm

I had secretive dinner plans Smile
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 pm

No oh.... I see... well if you actually ever do wanna hang out with me... Then give me a call this week, and we'll get together and play some Army Of Two. Kaz and I beat it on Professional, and Unlocked all weapons... It was great...
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:12 am

I suppose i'm good today or tomorrow if you want to hang out. Any luck on the ethernet cord yet?
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:01 am

nope. no luck at all. I have no money, hathaway, never can count on him, he's dead to me. Nick technically has 20 bucks for me in a bday card for me in his locker, i just dont wanna be that guy to ask for it... i would feel incredibly rude. But Im talking to my mom in letting me, ( i took a 48 hour trial from a game in blockbuster NEVER USED! card) for sat -mon letting me use it.

But tomorrow I am hanging out with randy... unfortunately, I cant think of anything to say we cant hang out. Fri I'll be with mandi, leaving sat open, sunday, and maybe monday to do what ever.

Josh wants me to play vegas 2 with him either sat or sun, he wants a "expirenced player" to play with him. I found that funny...

So generally if you can reply this post before fri, We can set something up. If your not too busy or anything.

So People, generally I dont know if anyone has heard of them, but me and mandi found a band, really good band. Check out their songs all are good, they are a fuse between breaking ben, crossfade, and three days grace. They are good. Band is called: Evans Blue

A Very colorful post! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:42 am

Im all alone....

no one posts here anymore...............

why does everyone hate me??
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:57 am

Steve Corson 3-31-08
English 12: Outline Period 3

Introductory Paragraph
Thesis Statement: Have you ever wondered about the unknown, the possible sixth sense? Or maybe wondered if there is such a thing called supernatural. People should know of these unanswered mysteries.
1. Brief talk of some topics, how they relate to one another:
a. Sixth Sense
b. Other Demensions "the unknown"
c. Supernatural
d. Magic
First Paragraph
Topic = Sixth Sense
Definition of sixth sense
example of sixth sense
Detail information on sixth sense
Concluding sentence on how the sixth sense relates to supernatural
Second Paragraph
Topic = The Unknown
Definition of The Unknown
example of The unknown
detailed information of where and possible activities
Concluding sentence on how The UnKnown relates to Supernatural
Third Paragraph
Topic = Super Natural
Definition of the Super Natural
example of how it supports topic sentence and examples of supernatural.
detailed information on supernatural: Possible traces of supernatural, has it happened?, could happen?
Concluding sentence on information on supernatural
Fourth Paragraph
Topic = Aura
Definition of Aura
example of aura, explain how it supports the topic
detailed information, examples of aura. How people use aura, explain what it is.
Concluding sentence on how all the examples support the thesis statement
Fifth Paragraph
Topic = Spirits
Definition of Spirits
example of spirits. How it supports thesis statement
detailed information, examples of Spirit. Spottings on spirits.
Concluding sentence on how spirits could relate to Supernatural.
Sixth Paragraph
Topic = Demonology
Definition of Demonology
example of demonology, explain how it supports the topic
detailed information, examples of Demonology.
Concluding sentence on how demonology relates to SuperNatural.
Seventh Paragraph
Topic = Magic / Sorcery
Definition of Magic
example of Magic, explain how it supports the topic
detailed information, examples of Magic. How people use magic, explain what it is. How its done, who does it, where and when it happens
Concluding sentence on how Magic and the examples support the thesis statement.
Eighth Paragraph
Topic = God / Angels
Definition of god / angels
example of god / angel relations, explain how it supports the topic
detailed information, examples of how god / angels fit into earth and supernatural. Support thesis
Concluding sentence on how god / angels relate to SuperNatural
Nineth Paragraph
Topic = The Devil / Hell
Definition of Hell, and the Devil
example of The Devil's ways / Hell, explain how it supports the topic
detailed information on the devil and hell. How it relates to the mysteries of the supernatural.
Concluding sentence on how The Devil and Hell support the thesis statement.
Tenth Paragraph
Topic = Paranormal
Definition of Paranormal
example of Paranormal, explain how it supports the topic
detailed information what people have seen, UFO's, strange activities around the world, unexplained unnatural things. Studies and tests done to learn of the paranormal subjects.
Concluding sentence on how Paranormal relates to supernatural and how it supports it.
Elevinth Paragraph
Concluding Paragraph
1. Restate the thesis statement
sum up of the topics, how they relate to one another and brief information on them. Dicuss the approaches people have taken to find out more of the mysteriies.
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:24 am

Steve Corson
English 12: STRANDED!!!!!

Hundreds of Channel tunnel train passengers suffered delays of up to seven hours yesterday after a high-speed Eurostar train became entangled in overhead power wires in Kent.
The 6.13amfrom Paris to London, carrying around 250 people, ground to a halt with a "big bang" as the power connector to the overhead cables broke loose.
Emergency brakes were slammed on, jerking the 20-carriage train to a halt about one-and-a-half miles from the tunnel as it was about to pass on to the Britishthree-line track system.
The incident was the latest in a long line of problems for the pounds 10bn Channel tunnel project. On Monday the operating company, Eurotunnel, warned that it was "at risk" and could be "overwhelmed" by debt service costs following a net loss of pounds 387m in 1994.
Yesterday Eurostar services were suspended while the power was switched off. Two other pounds 24m Eurostar trains were halted - about 675 passengers were stranded on a London-Paris train at Ashford, Kent, while a Paris- London train was stopped near Calais.
A spokeswoman for European Passenger Services, the British arm of Eurostar, said last night: "Our people are completing a full study of the incident including talking to the driver and inspecting the train and the wires."
Passengers had a wait of at least four hours in Kent, before continuing by bus or ferry for another three hours. To add to their discomfort a window was broken in the accident, disabling the air-conditioning and allowing temperatures to rise.
Paul Cook, 40, a businessman from London, was one of those stranded. "This is infuriating. We were stuck there with absolutely no information and the weather was extremely hot and people's tempers were getting frayed," he said.
"There were about 30 people in this carriage and all are business people using this service for its alleged `speed and efficiency'. But for pounds 77 for a single fare to sit in the Kent countryside for hours on end in a hot box is a disgrace."
Passengers agreed that they would be demanding their money back plus compensation. Another passenger, Dr Dinie Bossman of South Africa, was holidaying with his family. He said it was "the worst welcome to Britain I could imagine.
"I just wanted to get to London, not sit here in a train suffocating . . .I chose this way of getting across the Channel because they advertised it as by far the quickest. But I would have been better off swimming."
The train was finally freed from the power wires just after midday and taken to nearby Dollands Moor rail freight marshalling yard. Passengers who wished to return to France were bussed to Dover to take a ferry while those continuing to London were taken by bus.
Delayed passengers were offered distractionby the 35-strong choir of New College, Oxford, on its return from a 10-day tour of France. The group said, with pride, that it had sung "various songs" to cheer people up, although one French train conductor had tried to stop them. ground to a halt at 8.15am in Kent yesterday. Right, it was after midday before they were released and transferred to busesPhotographs: Kent News/Reuters
Copyright 1995 Newspaper Publishing PLC
Provided by ProQuest Information and Learning Company. All rights Reserved.

SUMMARY:
Basically, a train filled with almost 700 people was stopped for no reason. It was summer day, extremely hot. Maybe the hottest day it seemed. The 700 people were burning up inside this train. A window was borken, and let even more people get more hot, and most people were hot headed, hot tempers. People were getting angry, stress, making themselves even hotter. They were actually suffocating, being stranded in this hot, hot train.
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:33 am

Steve Corson 4-3-08
Economics Per. 1

STARTING A BUSINESS

Owning a business is a dream come true for a lot of people, and there are plenty of benefits that go long with being an business owner. One of the best advantages to owning your own business is the fact that you're your own boss. There's no one looking over your shoulder and no one telling you what to do. Gone to the "office politics" and trying to "impress the boss". You have the freedom to make decisions based on what you think is right, not someone else. The self-confidence that comes along with that responsibility is amazing, and until you're in charge and calling the shots you can't even imagine what it will do for your self esteem. It's definitely empowering to be out on your own. You may not have enough knowledge about the business. You thought you knew it all about owning and running, for example a restaurant, but you'll soon find that your preferred supplier doesn't carry all the items you need, might not have enough in stock or can't deliver them to you on time. Although you understand certain components about the business, you must have good grasp of all aspects: sales, marketing, accounting, service delivery, branding, automation, claims handling, labor relations, and all other elements. You may underestimate the complexity of paperwork. Tax preparation, government filing of documents, copyright, patent and trademark searches, registration of your company name, and insurance policies are just some of the areas where you'll need to trust the professionals. Make sure your registration applies in the US and internationally if you plan on expanding. Some companies have had to change names, like the WWF (to WWE). Certain registered company names can also encounter legal problems with related industries.
The type of business I would want would have to do with electronics. I am into that kind of activities. Computers, games, general electronics. A business I would like to have would be one with new and amazing technology, a better Best Buy. Which sells games, computers, T.V's, acessories, etc. I would sell these products because I would know everything there is to know about the electronics I would sell. Therefore if a customer needed help on a product, I would be able to know knowledge of the electronics. I would make deals and trades with other states, other countries to get products and sell them to the community. The best location would be around a plaza, somewhere alot of people would walk by and check it out. Near the most busiest streets, to get more customers.
Items I would sell:
1. Computers: $300 - $700
2. Cameras: $20 - $600
3. GPS: $200 - $500
4. MP3 Players: $100 - $400
5. Stereos: $200 - $500
6. Remotes: $20 - $50
7. Radar Detectors: $300 - $600
8. Car Acessories: $100 - $800
9. Phones: $50 - $200
10. Movies / Games: $20 - $60
To save up money I would generally save any money I get. I would spread the word to neighbors, and I would network a website with blogs, reduce business insurance coverage, take advantage of group rates by purchasing my business insurance through a business or professional organization, lower my liability risk as much as possible, avoid the U.S. market, relocate my business to an area with lower insurance rates.
If there was competition next to me, a rival in the similar marketing, I would do various things to get customers to come to my business. I would make sure I would have more persuasive ad in front of my store, or ads in a magazine. I would have better offers for soceity in getting cheaper prices in any product, get mostly teenagers and children to want the hottest games out at my store. Lastly, I would give the customers a reward system. Basically, buy one get one free deals and much more. My store would most definitely be open on Sundays, the reason being is that Sundays are the usual days people have oof work, the most busiest of days, meaning more public equals more customers.
Three qualities I would want my workers to have is simple; Honesty, Hard-Working, and Helpful / Friendly. Honesty is definite because to need to trust your workers in a business. Hard-working, when the time comes when work is busy, you need good help and need work to be done. Helpful and Friendly, basically need people to be helpful service to the customers and to be friendly to the customers, to make them enjoy their time at the store, and so that they will come back again. All the workers really need to have some education in the basics of electronics. How to use some electronics here and there, and needs the knowledge of technology. The workers need to know what they are helping the business sell. Five questions I would ask a possible worker when interviewing them is:
1. What are you interests in working here?
2. How would you working here benefit us?
3. Ask to do a role play: Try to sell this item, what would you say to convince me in buying a product?
4. Would you be willing to work on Holidays?
5. What would you do if a customer was giving you a hard time, and no other employee is around to help?
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:36 pm

SC Enterprises
1. I will be producing and selling a safety case that requires a finger print, for credit cards, debit cards, social security cards, etc.
2. My interests are mainly technology and electronics. This attracted me, in giving me the technical skills in developing this safety card.

Mission Statement
My Company does a lot of great things. Mainly what my company does is produce thousands of this Finger Print Safety Card Case. This product prevents thieves that try and steal peoples’ credit cards and such, but now they can’t use them, because the real owner will have the ability to program a finger print that is required to open the case.
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:05 am

Sc Man X wrote:
Im all alone....

no one posts here anymore...............

why does everyone hate me??

People don't hate you, but we haven't decided what to do with the site yet Razz

At the time it's kinda just a big site for OOC, which I only check once and awhile even on active sites Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 am

wooooo

Last edited by Sc Man X on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:27 am

Steve Corson
English 12: Rough Draft

Have you ever wondered about the unknown, the possible sixth sense? Or maybe wondered if there is such a thing called supernatural. People should know of these unanswered mysteries. Sixth sense, self explained it is another sense not obtained naturallty. The unknown is the possible demensions between earth and hell. Supernatural is exceeding the limits of a natural ability; like strength. Magic is using super powers like lifting objects with your mind. All of these relate in the topic of supernatural, because they are all exceeding the natural powers of a human.

The sixth sense, a mysterious thing that barely anyone knows of, or rather has discovered. The sixth sense is another sense, more superior to the normal, regular taste, smell, touch, hear, sight. An example of a sixth sense would be like seeing what other can not see, like spirits roaming the streets. Another example would be like having more human capability than natural such as flying or teleporting. Only a few people have actually been born with this sixth sense, they were born with another ability that normal people never thought of ever having. Someone was actually born with a different sight seeing. When looking through sunglasses, they would see a completely different world than what a normal person would see through sunglasses. Sixth sense isnt a natural thing, not many people actually get this ability to see more than what anyone else would see, it is very supernatural.

There is no really telling what the inknown really is. That is why it is dubbed as the name of the unknown. Some researchers in this department came to only one really close thing to what the unknown is and that would be that it is another demension or realm. A basic living area for spirits, ghosts, where they would generally come from. Generally the spots where a demension would be located, and you can't see them but they would occurr around haunted houses, graves even. This relates to Supernatural because these things are coming from another world not known to man, not natural.

Supernatural, it really has its own topic. The supernatural is basically exceeded the limitations of normal, natural person. Exceeding the skills of strength, speed, the possible chance of flying. This, according to natural laws; not physical or material. There has been sightings of a possible supernatural. SuperNatural is related to Magic and sorcery. It's even said that UFO sightings is a supernatural thing. It is not of human nature, making it supernatural. In Area 51, there is rumor that there was an incident with aliens, but the government kept it classified and didn't tell anybody in society. Making it so the citizens of the country, and world would not worry and go on with their lives. Stopping a possible panic, riot of some sort. Aliens, in history are from another planet, or just in plain space. They are not of human qualities, they arent even humans, making them supernatural.

Everyone around the world possesses this one ability. Making it natural yes, but only the people that know how to use this and unlock it make it a supernatural thing. Aura, it is the energy within a person. This energy, if focused enough could be used for sorcery really. It gives you the power to do many amazing skills. This aura could have the potential to lift objects that you normally wouldnt be able to lift, physically and mentally. Aura gives you the skill of healing, some people have actually been able to heal the ones they love from a certain sickness. People have thought and said the line "It's a miracle" well that miracle could have been the fact that a person surpassed the aura and used it without knowing it. Using aura people have to concentrate, if they are even ready enough, and use all mind and soul to try and use a little of aura. Having the ability to heal with no medications and the ability to lift objects with your mind, another word would be Telekenesis, is a supernatural thing without a doubt.

Spirits, a very exciting theory. The fact that the ones who die roam the world as their souls, invisible to eye and sometimes ear. Spirits are a mass that comes from a person's body as they die. Theories for the reasons that spirits roam the earth is that they are trying to find peace. By this, they are roaming to find justice for a certain crime, or just in general to find a happy place after life and death. There definitely have been spottings of spirits. There are actually people with the profession to find them and learn more about them. They are usually around graves, around where they died or lived. They roam to also find a way to one demension, that is chosen for them, depending on their deeds of when they were alive. The demension to Heaven or the one to Hell. Theories have said that these spirits that roam cannot leave to their peace demension until a certain unfinished deed is completed. Spirits have no human nature, they are the soul the energy from our bodies that leave our body as our body ceases to live on. They are not of physical or human existance, from different demensions, making it very supernatural.

Demonology is an interesting topic. Demonology is the study of demons, evil spirits and shadows of the realms. Demons roam the world right beside humans, discreetly. They are there to do a certain goal, like capturing an evil spirit, which is a spirit from someone who committed murders and horrible things. They are they to capture them, and possibly make the "psychos". They posess people and try to take their lives. Demons have no human nature in them. They are completely different organisms if they even have organisms in them. They have 'magical' powers never seen to man, they are supernatural.

There is a thing out there that people are familiar with which is called Magic, or in another word sorcery. Magic/Sorcery is an art that involves supernatural powers. Powers such as lifting objects with your mind, making things disappear and even reappear in thin air. People use magic with the energy within themselves, many famous magicians actually have used magic. This magic within these special people with the talent, it could happen anywhere and anytime. Magic is an art that is not natural. The people that actually have the real skill got it from birth. MAny of these 'Magicians' do shows around the world for entertainment. Sorcery is a little different than Magic, the same but Sorcery is more of a summoning power. Rare to actually see if anyone has the Sorcery power. Sorcery is when someone summons an object, or a living organism and it appears from nowhere. Magic and Sorcery is an art that requires supernatural powers making it a top supernatural activity.

Many people believe in the fact of the existance of God, angels, demons, and even the Devil. God is, believed by some; the creator of us humans and world. Angels are God's assisstance, like a secratory for example. They too, are the guardians and/or protectors of humans. Theories and documentary say that angels are sent down on earth to roam around us humans to protect people from certain things. For example, there is a thing called fate or destiny. We have the destiny to die at one point in our human life, but when there comes a time when we are not supposed to die, the angels are there to protect us and save us from early death that isnt supposed to happen, or from the evils of the devil himself. The angels are basically trying to keep us out of danger. This relates to spirits as well, if a loved one that was really close to you passed away, it is said that that loved one roams the earth beside you to portect you from dangers. God is the supposable creator of us, and the universe. What people believe is that we are god's children, that is why he sends these angels/ spirits of loved ones to protect us, we are God's children. God and angels are from Heaven which is believed to be a complete different realm/demension. This fact makes it unnatural and no human has seen or been able to get to heaven unless they were to release their soul, which is dying.

Now the Devil and his demons, along with a more evil place Hell. Devil is the exact opposite of God. The Devil is said to be the one who created shadows, darkness, evil, and death. The Devil is the keeper of Hell, the one who controls the darkness, the bad, the evil, that happens around the world. The Devil is in one way similar to God. The Devil too sends his minions to the demension of earth to walk with us humans, but with a different goal in mind. Instead of saving us and protecting us, the demons that are sent to earth are there to do the killing, to possess people, make people go insane and murder other people, to build more population in Hell, really. Hell is the place where all bad spirits go. People who are insane, kill, and just plain evil, when they die their souls go to Hell. It is said that the Devil is the one who brings about crime, murder and bad actions or people. The Devil and its demons are from another demension as well, making it supernatural, not seen by humans, not natural in any way.

There has been some people who have researched about Heaven and Hell, God and Devil. Some have even come up with an interesting theory that both sides are actually trying to obtain more souls for their sides for a war almost. Heaven's angels and Hell's demons fight for human souls, and the battlefield is earth. Now that is just a story, just a theory, there is no proof that this is true, for the main reason that its all supernatural and in different realms. Us humans can't actually get to these realms, so there is no way in telling if any theory is really real about supernatural activities if we ourselves can't leave our demension to find the truth. Supernatural is a mysterious thing.

Paranormal is as well related to all of these topics. Paranormal is beyond the range of normal experience or scientific explanation. Its really not scientifically explainable. Paranormal is events or abilities beyond or above normal human powers or senses. Examples of Paranormal are the following; Out-of-Body experiences; which is something occurring in the mind, Alternate Realities; Going to different demensions, Skitzo, becoming someone that you are not, Spontaneous Remissions; A basica sixth sense, seeing what others can't or even seeing in the future, Telepathy / Extra-Sensory Perception; Moving objects with mind power or sensing activities before they happen, and finally Channeling; Making your soul go into someone else's body. Paranormal is related to all these topics. Paranormal is demon and angels, magic and sorcery, aliens with UFOs, spirits and ghosts. Strange activities that occur around the world are all supernatural things, pinned as the title "Paranormal Activities".

Have you ever wondered about the unknown, the possible sixth sense? Or maybe wondered if there is such a thing called supernatural. People should know of these unanswered mysteries. Sixth sense, self explained it is another sense not obtained naturallty. The unknown is the possible demensions between earth and hell. Supernatural is exceeding the limits of a natural ability; like strength. Magic is using super powers like lifting objects with your mind. All of these relate in the topic of supernatural, because they are all exceeding the natural powers of a human. All these topics and more are not naturally performed. Whether it be from a different world, demension or in the same, but lifts objects with using nothing but your mind is supernatural. The mysteries are still being studied, its happening all around you whether you know it or not. Any strange activity that happens and you think its just a coinciedence, it most likely wasnt one and was supernatural or a paranormal activity occurring.
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:05 am

Hey its my final exam project thingy for english.. haha i got such a goood grade on this thing too
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 pm

Well of course you did. Your teacher must have been like "Woah, he posted it in an HTML forum...it must be totally badass...i'll just give it an A." Smile
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:02 am

Hahahahaha...sorry Sc your little buddy (Mr. Cuddles) almost died, and I didn't care to help him/her. It was stalking this bee 'in my room' for like two hours. Finally it made its attack and slammed right into the window...cause the bee is on the other side. Determined not to give up, Mr. Cuddles ran up the curtain and attempted to climb over the top into the window sill...only to hang himself/herself on the curtain rod....so as Mr. Cuddles is being choked to death by the curtain rod, meowing for me to save it, it continued clawing at the bee with its feet...on the other side of the window.

Finally, the kitty saved itself from being choked to death and managed to trap itself on the window sill for about another 45 minutes or so...actually it's still sitting up there. Maybe after it learns its lesson I'll save it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dragons HQ :: STUFF :: OOC-
Jump to: