Black Dragons HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the HQ of the Black Dragons. Where you will get missions to do in games or in RPG forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your first subject

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sc Man X
Admin

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:01 am

hahaha.. poor my cuddles tht is a man. maybe the kitty was just suicidal, didnt like its life and was trying to hang himself? No one really knows, mr cuddles could abe a mr depressed underneath it all. HES A FAKE! *gasp* but thts friggen halarious, dont worry tho, its got 9 lives XD

So i got a halo 3 for you broha Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
https://blackdragons.aforumfree.com
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:48 pm

....smexxxy. we must make a halo website bwe... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:49 am

Oooh, pretty banners. It's kinda strange to look at the overall kill-death ratios though. I mean you can have slayer matches where everyone goes about even...or you can have a capture the flag game where you camp the base and annihilate for like a +34 Smile On the same token, you can have a capture the flag match where you team is incompetent and YOU have to get the flag (by yourself) and die like 8 times trying before you succeed.
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:39 pm

yea this is true, but we know ourselves how good we kill in those matches. Whether I defend or grab the flag, ill still get more kills than my team, this is not including you on my team of course BWe
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:07 am

Well that usually depends on who plays what role. Normally you go in on offense and I defend the base with the sniper. That usually gives me a pretty high kill count...but when the rest of our team is completely useless and doesn't help you the two of us end up doing it, and we always manage to finish the match in like 45 seconds Smile

Like that one time on Valhalla when no one would cooperate with you, so I was like "fuck it" and we drove a mongoose in there...killed the whole team, took the flag, killed the whole team AGAIN, and drove it to safety Smile
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:39 am

yea, even when it is looking extremely hopeless we still manage to pull it through. could be a few seconds left in the game, and we r going to lose, but somehow me and you go full force and kill everyone and manage to win or at least make us tie with the enemy team. We make a very good compatible team, thts why its usually funny and fun when me n you fight one on one, we are the same, we know whos gunna do what. We read eachothers mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Yeah that was funny when we were just fucking around , and we both ran in, fired the same amount of shots, whipped grenades, backed off, and both rounded the same corner and melee'd at the same time...XD It was like looking at a mirror or something.
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:00 am

So we should really kick this site off or something. Waiting for Kaz to post in Gundam *COUGH* *COUGH!!!* is getting uber boring...

Should we start drafting characters or something?
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:15 am

kick this site off? as in start it up? yea, probably start with characters, generally what starts off anything. by the way, do u have admin power here or no?

And for gundam, we can just delete his posts out, re read where we left off and just continue on without him, til he realizes, and will just have to come in at a different time

Last edited by Sc Man X on Thu May 07, 2009 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

YAY! youve been granted admin powers! muahahaha
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Well this REALLY shouldn't take so long. I was just trying to get him involved in the story Smile

I could redo those posts to make it so B.We and Atomica crashed outside Sc's earth-base instead. That would make more sense anyways. Kaz's house was just "luck", but B.We has the coordinates of Sc's base and he could try to steer Zenith in that general area when they were coming in from space.
Back to top Go down
BWe Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:13 pm

Well i'm called rank "Admin" but I'm not an administrator, and I don't have any powers Sad

If I had powers I'd make some of the assassin's creed cities Smile

They use Jerusalem, Acre and Damascus...well and Masyaf, which is the assassin town or whatever...(why you can kill your own guys outside the castle, and none of them fight like assassins, no one knows...). The only other place of interest was "The Kingdom" which generally sums up the entire area between all the cities.
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:17 am

yea the entire world is basically the "kingdom". the cities are in the kingdom.

Man i looked at that gameinformer at gamestop about assassins creed 2, i cant wait man, looks beautiful!

I gotta replay assassins creed 1, just for the hell of it.

And yea, that sounds good enough, crash near my place, it brings me in to post something and we'll go from there. Ill look into the admin power giving crap..
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:23 am

....well.. i did everything that i could and that it would let me do, if you dont have powers... then they might not let more than 'one' editor?
Back to top Go down
Sc Man X
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:57 pm

well hey if it happens to not give you power, you always kno u can sign on my name and edit stuff. u kno my name n my usual password
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Dragons HQ :: STUFF :: OOC-
Jump to: